I’ve recently discovered that some articles I wrote years ago for the Sallie Mae job-seeker website TrueCareers are still posted online, along with some newer articles by other writers. This leads me to believe that one of two things is true: either I have a gift for writing articles that are timeless or the web content editor at TrueCareers has forgotten to clear out the old stuff. Either way, I am pleased to see my work still online and (hopefully) read occasionally–maybe even providing a bit of help from time to time.
I added a link to the career articles page at TrueCareers to the Client Sites section on this blog. The following are my articles, all accessible from that page:
* How Low Do You Go?
* Live to Work or Work to Live? That Is the Question.
* Focus Your Internet Resume to Get Attention
* How to Reduce On-the-Job Stress
* Corporate Trouble: Reading the Warning Signs
* Year-End Bonus? Bah! Humbug